Monday, July 14, 2008

As promised, Some Watercolors

Hello Everyone, I am a self-taught artist who finds working with watercolor both exhilarating and cathartic. Back in the day, I would set up my little easel in the soundstage and paint between takes. Sometimes it would be hours, or even days, before my character was required before the camera, so I painted and painted. Here is a sample of one of my first efforts (I was painting under a "stage name" in those days, hence the signature "Marc Chagall". I thought it sounded very artsy.)




I'll post some more later on, I just thought you folks would like a little peek at my early work.

TTFN (that's Ta-Ta For Now for the uninitiated)

Harry

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You always did have a vivid fantasy life, Harry.
"Bleeding" you dry?! How exactly does that work? You haven't had anything resembling a paycheck since puberty reared its ugly head.
My attorney and I will be checking back often. We're both big fans of libelous drivel.